Dr. Raion ‘Ryan’ Sabo, DDS
Dr. Raion “Ryan” Sabo is a board-eligible prosthodontist who specializes in complex oral rehabilitations involving dental implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and fixed and removable dental prostheses. Dr. Sabo is a native of South Lake Tahoe, California, and relocated to the SF Bay Area to attend UC Berkeley. Dr. Sabo earned his Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Biology from UC Berkeley while also competing for the NCAA Division 1 Cal Men’s Gymnastics Team. Dr. Sabo earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from UCSF School of Dentistry where his excellence in leadership, clinical dentistry, and academics was rewarded with numerous awards such as the American Student Dental Association Award of Excellence, the Hanau Best of The Best in Prosthodontics Award, and induction into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
His passion for esthetics, complex reconstructions, and evidence-based dentistry led him to an additional 3-years of post-graduate training in Prosthodontics at West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Medical Center. During his residency at the West Los Angeles VAMC, he served as the Chief Prosthodontics Resident and taught at UCLA School of Dentistry.
Dr. Sabo strives to provide innovative, exceptional-quality dental care while maintaining a compassionate and patient-centered focus. He prides himself in providing treatment that addresses not only current oral health problems but also provides predictable long-term solutions that are maintainable, comfortable, and functional. When Dr. Sabo is not creating beautiful smiles, he enjoys traveling, exploring new restaurants, visiting Disney theme parks, spending time with his family, and supporting his favorite bay area sports teams.
Memberships, Awards & Honors
• San Francisco Dental Society Ethics and Professionalism Award Recipient
• WhipMix/Hanau Best of the Best in Prosthodontics Award Recipient
• American Student Dental Association Award of Excellence Recipient
• George H. & Nanna J. Weyerhauser Scholarship Recipient
• American Dental Association – Member
• California Dental Association – Member
• Redwood Empire Dental Society – Member
• American College of Prosthodontists – Member
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Member