Sonoma Smiles providing world-class cosmetic, restorative and preventative dentistry under one roof
For a quarter of a century, Dr. Wayne Sutton has served the oral health needs of individuals in Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, and greater Sonoma County. A graduate of the UCSF School of Dentistry, Dr. Sutton has continuously accrued additional skills and knowledge of the latest techniques that modern dentistry has to offer, courtesy of prestigious institutions such as The Pacific Aesthetic Continuum in San Francisco and sought-after distinctions (he was the first dentist in northern California to earn a Fellowship in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics).
Dr. Sutton’s skills and experience in restorative, cosmetic, sedation, and sleep dentistry are further complemented by specialty expertise. He has over 20 years of experience in smile reconstruction and is a Diplomat of the American Dental Implant Association. Dr. Ryan Sabo is our in-house prosthodontist. The UCSF School of Dentistry graduate and South Lake Tahoe native applies his considerable knowledge in reconstructing oral tissues to restore even the most complex implant cases. What does all of this mean for you? Other dental practices, near and far, may say that they offer advanced treatments, such as dental implants for tooth replacement; however, these offices may only be equipped to handle one aspect of the implants process. The actual placement of the implant in the jawbone must be referred out to a specialist office, which adds to the hassle and costs associated with care.
Here at Sonoma Smiles, we have the capabilities to handle all aspects – from positioning to restoration – of the implants process in-house. In fact, this philosophy applies to all cosmetic, preventative, general, and rehabilitative dental services. We are truly your “one-stop” for world-class dentistry. These offerings include:
- Professional cleanings to preserve natural teeth
- Comprehensive routine exams with accurate, comfortable 3-D digital imaging technologies
- Precision root canal therapy to avoid dental extractions
- Advanced surgical care, including removal of impacted wisdom teeth
- Oral appliance therapy to resolve conditions ranging from TMJ dysfunction to sleep-disordered breathing (sleep apnea)
- Natural and highly durable dental restorations to replace a portion of a tooth or an entire tooth; options span tooth-colored dental fillings and porcelain crowns, to dental bridges and Fountain of Youth® neuromuscular dentures
- Cosmetic care and smile makeovers with procedures such as professional deep bleaching (for stubborn tooth discoloration) and lovely porcelain veneers
Due to our considerable knowledge of dental sedation, we are an appropriate destination for dental anxiety and fear patients. We offer both medicated and non-medicated sedation dentistry, such as NuCalm. Every patient deserves a stellar experience at our Rohnert Park, California office. These experiences keep you and your family returning for the care necessary to support exceptional oral health and overall wellbeing.
Call (707) 868-0666 to schedule an appointment with our team at Sonoma Smiles, conveniently located near Sonoma State University. You can also request an appointment, day or night, by selecting the “schedule online” button on this website.
Dr. Wayne Sutton,
DDS, FACE, FAGD, FDOCS, FADIA
Dr. Wayne Sutton and the team at Sonoma Smiles have been providing comprehensive dental care to families in Sonoma County for over 20 years.
Patients Say About Us
Listen to their stories and what they say about us.